Monday 14 September 2009

My Favourite Gadget

This is my favourite gadget ( i can tell you about on here ) it is a pineapple slicer/corer. If you love fresh pineapple and dont own one of these you are missing out on something very special.
It is so simple to use, slice the top off your pineapple, press the slicer into the fruit and turn like a corkscrew, out comes the fruit, no waste just juicy mouthwatering pineapple. This is quicker than opening a can. It comes with 3 adaptors for different sized fruit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one fault... I cannot stand pineapple. Now if they made this gadget for the fruits I prefer (toffee apples and chocolate oranges) then I'd be very interested.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate oranges...hah!

Could possibly be used in an aubergine when trying to make food that looks better than it tastes.